1/14/09

impervious and informative ...

In addition to my nightly contribution to your vocabulary, I'd also like to give you the latest scoop on whats been happening lately. Firstly, Asia Eng's show at AlphaCult was spectacular, and if you haven't gotten a chance to see it yet you really ought to make some time for it. As an added bonus you'll get to see the piece I contributed to the show, which sold opening night. Huzzah!

In global Bilzy news "Nobody Walks in LA" will be on display in Barcelona Spain next Friday the 23rd. At which time I will probably annoy the crap out of anyone who will listen by touting myself as "internationally acclaimed", assuming of course that the piece is well received. If you'd like to learn more about the show and catch a few sneak peeks check out the official blog thingie.

I promise I'll have a good image of the AlphaCult piece up soon, until then just enjoy my random word based doodleings ...

2 comments:

Tanim said...

gr8 job.

www.wondeerr.blogspot.com
is my site please visit.

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite so far,

Love Mom