3/18/09

tah-dah!!!










So I ended up ten days behind, which gave me quite a bit of work to do today. Fun though. These were a lot more popular than I would have originally expected, people seemed to really get a kick out of them.

By the way the show got a quick write-up on a couple of blogs, so I just wanted to say thanks to everyone at A Sketch Pad Site and Spanky Stokes for all the support. If you know of anyone else posting about the show please post a link in the comments or send me an email so i can thank them as well.

3 comments:

SpankyStokes said...

Thanks for the shout out, and let me know when you have other stuff going on, I would love to keep my readers up to date with your art!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention! I'll have to grab some more 'Word of the Days' soon. Keep up the great work and take care.

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna try and get out to see the show today...Looks great here.
-bill (13:11)