7/29/09

archipelago, peregrine, bully pulpit and foist





By the way, we recently finished the first draft of a major project at work, and I was wondering if I could get some of you to take a look and maybe do some beta testing for us. Nothing too intensive, I promise, just play through the module and then email me your thoughts.

So what is this project? An Opera. kind of. Well, "an interactive animation to teach children about Opera" is probably a better way of putting it. Basically, you are made director of a 12 minute production of "Hansel and Gretel", and you get to make all manner of decisions about how it looks and operates.

If your wondering, I was the illustrator, the animator and one of the programmers on this project. So if I sound a little boastful its only because this thing was my baby for the last couple months. But I definitely couldn't have done it without everyone else at zumwinkle.com

So, without further ado, go check out Design your own Opera. Then if you have a minute let me know what you think at mikebilz (at) yahoo.com, or just leave a comment here on the blog. Thanks.

No comments: