3/12/08

Quick Updates ...

Check out the Upcoming shows section for a flyer from next months big Group Show at the Hive. This is their 3 year anniversary, and the show features awesome featured work from people like my friend Mia, as well as a huge themed group show called "The Denizens of Hiveland". The Denizens portion of the show is comprised of peoples Avatars within Hiveland, and will eventually be made into a book, which is awesome.

Also coming up in April, "They" curated by my friend Bill 13:11 McEvoy. This group show is themed around the Reptilian Conspiracy, and will feature that big painting I keep showing. That painting still isn't done by the way, but I figured you'd seen enough progress on it, I'll show it again when its finished. I'll be trying to get some more work done for it as well, but for now its just one thing at a time.

On an unrelated note, have a butterfly ...

"Camouflage"

1 comment:

MC Griffin said...

Skull-face butterfly wings = awesome sauce.